Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Useful and Easy Stuff - The Deck Part 3


The deck has been a long process to share with you. A little coffee table I had no real purpose in the house for inspired me to re-do our deck, make it in a cozy space that we would enjoy spending our summers on. After painting the coffee table, I added some wheels for practicality and then it was time to style up the space!
I went shopping around the house first and found colorful pillows that could work and then went to Ikea to get an outdoor rug and some lanterns. 



My favorite pieces in this design are the blue lanterns. And the white ones too!
The "Herbs" holder from HomeGoods is pretty cute too, isn't it? I think it actually changes the whole space. Even though we're outside, having some plants around a living space makes it homey-er.
Hope you liked it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png