Friday, June 13, 2014

Fashion Friday ~ SETATA Fashion Show

This past Wednesday, I had the amazing opportunity to join SETATA, an up and coming clothing brand, at the Jersey Shore Fashion Show. 
It was really great experience!
My first fashion show, my first time seeing the brand in person, my first time driving by myself down the shore!! Oh yeah! Not only did this day satisfy my fashion crave, it also gave me a sense of freedom ;)



SETATA designs streetwear clothing for both men and women and encourages people to make bold statements with their fun sayings. 

AIN’T NO THANG
FALL BACK™

FRESH.
IT’S JUST A BUTT™
SHE THINK SHE CUTE BUT SHE AIN'T

You can also check them out on Instagram or Twitter.









The fabulous Lyndsay Palianto,
owner and CEO of SETATA, leading her models after a great show!


View all the pics and different outfits worn by the models on LIP's Facebook Page.
I've also put the video of the show!! I got some pretty cool stuff there ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandie, I'm Namu! I found you through NJ Bloggers and wanted to reach out! I'm located nearby Wayne in Bergen County and have a blog at: www.turquatic.com. I'd love to grow a community of bloggers who live in my area so I hope you'll give me a follow and we can keep in touch! :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png