Friday, May 16, 2014

May Flowers and Bright Cobalt


Hey everyone!!

My parents and grand-mother were visiting from France and stayed with us for the past 2 weeks.  We had such a wonderful time going to different areas (Pennsylvania, Atlantic City, Washington DC) and enjoying being with each other that I took some time off from my weekly Fashion Friday...

But, I am back!  And I hope you will like this casual springy look.

This is the first Fashion Friday I am doing since I got my hair cut!!!  My fabulous friend Jill who attended the Arrojo Cosmetology School in NYC as a hair and make-up artist asked me to be her model for her graduation day two weeks ago.  And well... we decided to chop off about 8in, and do a reddish-brownish glaze on my "virgin" hair!!  It was such a big change, but so much fun and I love it!  ~Thanks J.F., love you girlfriend! <3~

Here in Jersey, the weather has been kind of uncertain, so lately I have been loving my ankle boots!











The Look:
Jeans - Mango
Blouse - Eight Sixty
Jewelry - Stella & Dot


Have a great rest of your Friday lovies!!
What do you have planned for this weekend?!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the cuffed jeans with the ankle boots, it's a great look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png