Friday, May 23, 2014

Fashion Friday ~ Fashion Fav's

There are a few fashion bloggers that I have been following for a while.  I love their styles which are all very unique to their personalities.  It fascinates me to look at their looks and learn more about them through their blogs.

Today, I would like to share some of them with you.  Check them out and follow them!  




First, I would like to introduce you to Marie.  She is a French blogger and lives in Lyon, France.  She actually is an old friend of mine!  We used to dance together...  Oh how I miss these days...  
Marie blogs at MarieandMood

Via MarieandMood

http://www.marieandmood.com
This girls looks fierce! (via MarieandMood)


Then, let me introduce you to this fabulous fashion blogger, Pauline.  She is French too, and lives in NYC.  I discovered her blog by pure luck and fell in love with it right away.  Pauline blogs over at Pauline.  Here are some of my favorite looks:

Love this IKKS look (via Pauline)
Via Pauline


Finally, here is Megan from Honey We're Home.  Megan is one of the first bloggers I've been following since I started Life In Positudiness.  She writes about her beautiful DIY Projects around her home, organizing tips and of course, fashion!!

Via Honey We're Home
Via Honey We're Home


Hope you're having a wonderful Friday.  
For all my American lovers: have a nice Memorial Day Weekend, be safe and have lots of fun!


2 comments:

  1. I love Marie's style! Thanks for posting a link to her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara Louise!!! She is pretty awesome indeed! ;) Love her.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png