Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Organizing Nook

Today, I was invited to write a post on an all-about-craft blog, Kreative Creationz
In my guest post, I discuss the sorting system I created for Hubby and I.  This Organizing Nook includes a frame which serves as a dry-erase board for our to-do list and the weekly menu  ~write on the glass with a dry-erase marker and swipe it off when you need to!~, as well as 4 clipboards to organize documents.


Organizing mail and other documents with clipboards
The Organizing Nool explained
To each board its category: 1. To Read / 2. To File / 3. To Pay / 4. To Mail

Read all about it here!!

**Also, see how to make a chevron clipboard  ~with a reusable stencil~ and a striped design clipboard.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png